LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD, FLY AWAY HOME....

Monday, January 17, 2011

Malaysian Ladybird Survey.. An Ambition or just a Dream?

It has been almost two years since I wrote down the first post on the Malaysian Ladybird survey. This was the biggest and the hardest plan I always wanted to carry out. The objective of the survey is to identify the existance of our local ladybird species in the country, to record them down and make a documentary on them. This is crucial as to my opinion, there must be an attempt to be taken for saving our local species. I have tried to introduce this blog to the fellow members of the Malaysian Tarantula Society but so far there was no positive feedback. I realized it is extremely difficult to draw attentions from the public since not many have this biodiversity awareness. Nevertheless, I will not give up on this and hopefully through this blog will make people understand and help to nurture the awareness of caring our local ladybrid species in the soceity.

1 comment:

  1. Agree, I will love to help you as much as I can, as a Penangite. =)

    ReplyDelete

Notes

Cheeky Ladybirds....