LADYBIRD, LADYBIRD, FLY AWAY HOME....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Training in Ladybird?

Two weeks ago, I was schocked to receive an email from a ladybird scientist in Australia, Dr. Adam Splinski. Actually, I have been corresponding to Dr. Adam for a while and havent received any news from him until two weeks ago. He told me he would like my help to collect as many Malaysian ladybird species as I could and send to him before this August. He is currently doing a molecular phylogeny study on ladybirds with his two students , therefore he would like me to assist him. He has already sent my name as his colloraborator to Dr. Mike from the states for the grant.
I realized now I have another job to do apart from completing my Master degree....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes

Cheeky Ladybirds....